Recount teks

                   visit grandma's house and vacation

me and my family almost every week always come to grandma's house to visit grandmother. There I also played out and visited places for vacations, for example the Singosari temple and Kendedes swimming pool

When I went to Singosari I also saw Singosari temple which was so beautiful in the afternoon there I could also see statues of historical relics made of very old stones. I realize that the temple monument must be preserved so that our children and grandchildren can find out the legacy of the kingdom that was ruled by Ken Arok and Kendedes during its heyday


At that time I often went to the Kendedes swimming pool. The gamabar was a statue of the goddess Kendedes. Entering the Kendedes pool, we are charged an adult fee of Rp. 13,000 and children Rp. 10,000 even though the price is cheap but the swimming pool is nice and fun. The swimming pool is not too big but it is perfect for entertaining children and providing education about Indonesian historical heritage, especially about Singosari temple and Kendedes swimming pool.


Grandma also told my siblings that the Kendedes swimming pool was the former bathing place of the goddess Kendedes at that time, therefore the place was called the Kendedes water bath.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

recount text Ramadhan